zondag 4 september 2022

Astrology for the Soul August 31, 2022

@NewParadigmAstrology, [1-9-2022 11:27] [Forwarded from @NewParadigmAstrology] My left brain is essential, It's the key to my success. Negotiating, engineering, designing and thinking, Hold the answers I need for the test. If there's one thing the stars tell us this week, it is to LEARN SOMETHING! Get out there, stimulate your imagination through study and contemplation, sharing and planning, and make your dreams come true. This Mars sextile Jupiter is saying that it's time to elaborate on the seed ideas birthed at their conjunction last May 29th. Check back for any new people, plans, or visions you had at that time and develop them further. For more insight into where to focus your energy now, you want to look at the house where the Jupiter/Mars conjunction occurred last May. Where do 3 degrees of Aries fall in your chart? Jupiter is still nearby and will be returning to that degree next January. The seeds that were planted last May and that you are now developing will bear their fruit then. Be a good farmer, and you will have a good harvest! Doing this week's report on Chalice Hill, I can't help but share Emerson, Lake, and Palmer's Jerusalem for this week's song. It's taken directly from William Blake's poem (1808), inspired by the legends of Glastonbury! https://youtu.be/T25jOOrXvsE On another note, I'm sorry to say goodbye to Scott Huckabay's closing music that I have used for many years. Though he is a friend of mine and said I could use his music long ago, I have been continually getting copyright strikes from YouTube from the music publishers. It's been such a hassle proving I have permission over and over and over again that I've given up. Ugh!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten