donderdag 5 december 2019

Astrology for the Soul December 4, 2019





Astrology
for the Soul December 4, 2019

https://youtu.be/BLxKvIdjLxY
99.3K
subscribers
Signup
for Saturday's webinar!
http://bit.ly/2020forecastweb
.


Kaypacha`s
Mantra for the Week :
"
I will come out of my bubble, to serve the future of man, to bring
healing and balance, (along with intelligence), will require that
we all lend a hand. "


As
I mention in the report, I came up with this mantra before falling
asleep on the rock at the river. Upon waking I was leaning more
toward not only staying in my bubble but maybe making it bigger for
some other like minded souls ! It may be worthwhile to consider
that seeds have a good hard shell on them to protect them through
the winter until the warm spring earth welcomes them to open and
grow. I consider some of us alive right now, "seed people,"
and it may behoove us for our own welfare (and survival) to gather
together, become self-sufficient (off grid), and weather out the
storm that is coming (sorry to say, it's what I see in the stars).
\
Like
I said in the report, I will be talking about this more on Saturday
AND, we will begin selling tickets for the most amazing astrology
raffle of all time that has a first prize of a free ticket to
Astrology Rising 2020!..... a gathering of like minded souls in
zero carbon footprint Costa Rica, to connect, learn and grow
together (like what needs to happen)!

I
hope you'll join not only me, but Rick Levine and the whole Dream
Team ! Until then, just think, EVERYTHING ALTERNATIVE!!!!!!!!

For
more astrology and Kyoga with Kaypacha visit :
www.NewParadigmAstrology.com

For
info on the intro music : www.darryljohnkennedy.com

For
info on the closing music : www.ScottHuckabay.com


Category,Education


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten