woensdag 20 november 2019

Astrology for the Soul November 20, 2019





Astrology
for the Soul November 20, 2019, 
https://youtu.be/vDsA1AdSR8M

New
Paradigm Astrology
98.9K
subscribers
Kaypacha`s
Mantra for the week "I want a ticket on the love boat, but
find the price is high, I have to be humble, surrendered, and open,
and let my old self die."
HaHa!
Is that a high price or what? Life/Love is humbling. We do need to
surrender to it at times, and certainly, one of the hardest things
to do if you have been hurt is to open up your heart again and keep
it open.

One
the other hand, the rewards are also high. There's nothing like
LOVE ! And Venus joining Jupiter is a day (or more) of just that !

Now
as I mention in the report, there is the Mars opposite Uranus
happening at the same time (Moon too) on Sunday. They are calling
for radical amounts of freedom and exploration. I asked the
question in the report of just what freedom is. On the way home it
struck me that freedom is consciousness. The more conscious we are,
the less we are driven (and make choices) by our unconscious past
and ingrained patterns. Hence, less shadow = greater freedom. So
these days are days where Love (lover's feedback) can help us
become more conscious of our unconscious (Mars opposite Uranus)
resulting in becoming more free (Venus conjunct Jupiter in Sag) !
Perfect ! Now all there is left to do is DO IT ! Injoy !

For
more astrology and Kyoga with Kaypacha visit :
www.NewParadigmAstrology.com

For
info on the intro music : www.darryljohnkennedy.com

For
info on the closing music : www.ScottHuckabay.com


Category, Education


Yust
How Amazing Life Is ! This is a Most Timely Report for Me & my
Love ..All the way hit me as right & very much to the Point .With
that big stubborn independant Capricorn in me, being so humbled by
the Great Love of my Life , holding on Steady & calling me his
wife from afar . Yust imagine in your 70th year :) , being bound by a
Marriage out of the Purest of Love & humbled by all the rewards
coming my way, after really having had to Break Away from all in &
of my past & most of my relations. Wow. A New Earth is being born
through Me. Thanks dearest Kaypacha. I Do Surrender to LOVE . We`re
going to have a Capricorn Party coming up with Visible Manifestations
, Whoopie !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten