donderdag 12 september 2019

Astrology for the Soul September 11, 2019


I really need to take care of myself, as my heart is opening wide,
to the bliss and the pain, both within and without, as it seems like there's no place to hide.
What can I say? It is such a mixed bag these days depending on your karma (past thoughts and actions)! It's a reality. We reap what we sow whether we consciously remember sowing it or not. That's what reincarnation is all about. We may all give great thanks most probably that we are shielded from remembering all that went down in the past until we are able to handle. Let's face it, the childhood recapitulation of it for this life is often challenging enough!
So, that being said, I want to stress that this Full Moon can truly be ILLUMINATING! The Moon/Neptune experience can totally range from disillusionment to nirvana! The Sun/Mars/Jupiter/Moon/Neptune/Lilith T-Square provides us with a great "open door" into the collective unconscious where we are all connected. I think it all depends on the particular frequency you personally are vibrating to what comes up during this time. I'm going to come on Youtube and do a live meditation like I mentioned in the report at 5pm EDT = 2pm PDT = 11pm CEST = 7am Down under! Nothing fancy, we'll just breathe, relax, and do a chant together or something, eh? Whatever you're up to..... wishing you the best!
For the resource guide I mentioned in the report just click on the website link here and go to the free! tab. www.NewParadigmAstrology.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten