donderdag 14 december 2017

Astrology for the Soul December 13, 2017








Thank U, Dear Kaypacha
& All in The New Paradigm Astrology Community for this Great Update. As a
Strong Capricorn, with a Stellium in the 11th house,  I Am very Aware
of All the Borders & Rules & Regulations that WeUMeAll  many
times have to deal with, in setting up Humanitarian Projects. With my
Aquarian Ascendant, the MC & Venus /Cheiron in Sag, I tend to be a
Rebel for Good Causes, like Feeding the Hungry & Healing the Sick.
Whoever reads this & is with me on this Noble Path, pls, give me a
"like" & visit my  FB Page 'Know Thyself Through
Astrology " and/or my Twitter for more info on my Holistic
Practice. I have already Created A Great Opportunity to Make a Real
Move Towards Reaching my Goal to Help the Many. Together with Some Clearminded
 & Well Intending People, I could get Access to Many
Millions that can Help Thousands Start Up their Own Businesses &
Cocreate Endurable Projects around the World. So pls. Help me Spread this
Message around !  I simply can`t do it Alone  & Need Your
Help. Love is the Way to Peace. Compassion & Understanding for Others
Positions & Situations is All We Need. Warm Hugzz from the
Netherlands. I Am Love & So Are U. Lets Act on This. See for my Mission as
a Wayshower, Pioneer & Lightworker & Links to my Social Media,
http://about/me/annewestenbrink
Thank U, Dear Kaypacha & All in the New Paradign Astrology Community for this Great Update. As a Strong Capricorn, with a Stellium in the 11th house,  I Am
very Aware of All the Borders & Rules & Regulations that WeUMeAll  many times have to deal with, in setting up Humanitarian Projects. With my Aquarian Ascendant, the MC & Venus /Cheiron in Sag, I tend to be a Rebel for Good Causes, like feeding the Hungry & Healing the Sick. Whoever reads this & is with me on this Noble Path, pls. annewestenbrink@gmail.comvisit my FB Page, “Know Thyself Through Astrology “ and/or my
Twitter & Give me a “like”,  here & there, as I have already created many great opportunies, to make real moves towards reaching my Goal. Together with a few clearminded & well intending people, I could get Access to Millions, that can
help Thousands Start up Endurable Projects around the World. So pls.  Help
me Spread this Message around !  I simply can`t do it Alone & Need Your Help !  Love is the Way to Peace. Compassion & Understanding for others positions
& situations, is All we Need. Warm Hugzz from the Netherlands. I Am Love
& So Are U. Lets Act on this. See for my Mission as a Wayshower, Pioneer
& Lightworker, http://about.me/annewestenbrink
and Subscribe to my Blog , http://andalightoflovespiritual.blogspot.nl
http://about/me/annewestenbrink


Kaypacha `s Mantra for this week: “Like it or not,  I live in a world,
with laws, rules and regulations.The more I see, study and learn,
the less trauma I'll have when I meet them.”
Yes indeed ! New Moon conjunct the Galactic Center in Sag. this Sunday ! Whew ! Get ready for those downloads ! And let them ALL the way in , to permeate your consciousness and assist in the mutation/evolution/transformation of your psyche/soul ! Don't forget, Sag is a mutable sign which I associate with
Shiva/Kali energy.
The energy will continue to build toward the Solstice and let's remember that
this cycle will finish around the middle of January when Mercury comes back for
his 3rd conjunction with Saturn. In the meantime, think deep, talk true, listen
within, and expand! Injoy !
For more astrology: www.NewParadigmAstrology.com
For music at the end: www.ScottHuckabay.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten