vrijdag 22 september 2017

Astrology for the Soul September 21, 2017







"Wow , Am I Really the 1st to comment ? What a Joy & Honour ! Let me share what I yust shared on all my 6 FB Pages & in 3 FB Groups, where I tagged 20 of my FB Friends on it , till FB stopped me :) .So Let me take this opportunity  to share it with All of U, the more than 30.000 &
probably many more,  who will watch this video of dear Kayapacha, our
Wonderfull Shaman / Astrologer. My message for Today was shared from my Blog (U can find the link below, pls. subscribe & share it with your friends & family ) Thank U . I Love U. We Are ONE. I AM. Listen to the Video, " Kryon 2017. Turn on the New Lights !  " .Good Autumn to All Beloved Friends & Cocreators. Give me a "like" if U agree : "We The
People” Are Never  going to Give Up on our Human Rights To Freedom,
in Taking our Own Responsability to Change this World for the Higher Good of All, In Equality, Each from our Own Unique Individuality , as ONE Loving & Rebellious Sistar/ Brotherhood of Men. I Am Love & So Are U. We Are ONE in Divine Love & Light. In Peace of Heart & Mind. I Am That I
AM. Pls. Visit this BLOG ! Its Great ! 
https://leftysmithsings.blogspot.nl.
Here U find my Background & Suggestions & Links to my Social Media,
http://about.me/annewestenbrink & Here is my Blog that I invite U to subscribe too : http://andalightoflovespiritual.blogspot.nl.
Namaste, Here is Kayapacha`s Weekly Report for U

"Astrology for the Soul September 21, 2017,
https://youtu.be/6DG5lQnUPms,
Published on 22 Sep 2017, by Kaypacha Lescher, his Mantra for the week : “As the old order dissolves into chaos, a prerequisite for the new birth, I see Spirit's intentional restructuring, as a footprint on Mother earth.”. Let's recall that the Virgo/Pisces axis is the axis of initiation and view this time period as just that. Though  the Sun will shortly move into Libra, the tone for this coming month has in some ways already been set by the new Moon at 27 Virgo 27 and the Eclipse last month in Leo, setting a 6 month vibration forward. Initiation has always been a right of passage, testing the initiate as to his/her purpose, strength, determination and understanding. They involve the creation of intense experiences designed to bring up core issues that require new and deeper sources of power and love to surmount. These are time of
initiation. As I mention in the video, this time period is also a bit of a foreshadowing of 2018 and beyond. The upside to these initiations is that they are just that !  It is also a time where Spirit is close, potent, and visible in It's effects. The footprint is testimony to existence that the creature is real, was present, and is moving. May you use these
current life experiences to understand the workings of Great Mystery in a
personal and real sense. Injoy !


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten