donderdag 15 juni 2017

Astrology for the Soul June 14, 2017








Published on 14 Jun 2017, on ” Kaypacha Lescher “`s YouTubeChannel,
with by now 68K Subscribers  
J & 394 uploaded video`s, I Say WOW,  Dear Kaypacha & All Astrology Lovers, Its Celebration
Time ! Astrology is the Royal Path to Knowledge. As Above , So Below. As Within,
So Without. We Are All Mirrors to One Another. Have a Summer Filled with Deep
Insights into your Own Motivations, Be Understanding, in Bliss, Joy, Love &
Light and an Abundance of Peace & Compassion.
We Are ONE Humanity, Living on ONE Beautifull Planet & Here to Serve
One another from the Infinite LOVE that Is Here for All to Embrace as ONE. All
is LOVE. GOD is LOVE. U are LOVE. I Am Love WE ARE ONE, So what we do to others,
we also do to ourselves.




Try a Summer without Judgments. Be Love. Be One. Be Understanding. We
All have our Weak Moments U Know ?




Accept your Self as U Really Are , so U can also accept Others exactly
as they Really Are. We Are All Spiritual Beings Taking form in a physical Body
& Here to Learn to Love in ever widening circles .




Go to http://about.me/annewestenbrink
for my background & links to my Blogs & Social Media. Thank U. I Love
U. I Am That I AM. AUM  




Here `s Kaypacha`s Mantra for the Week :



“When I get emotionally triggered, I simply can't forget,

that the real work I'm here to do, is to own what I project.”


Oh Yeah, how to "Do" and "Just Be" in balance? It can be
tricky these days as we can feel overwhelmed with the "busyness" of
life while inwardly divorced from some of these "necessities."


The real pressure is coming more from the Soul level calling us more
urgently to live our truth and Do what we love.


However, if we're not careful we can project these soul urges outside
ourselves, not take responsibility for creating a life we truly love, and blame
others for restricting our expression/destiny.
No more ! Own it baby ! Stand up tall and go for it ! This is a great
time to own your truth, feel it, and love it.


astrology:
www.newparadigmastrology.com




closing music: www.scotthuckaby.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten